April 8, 2011

Country Lovin'

Around this time last year, Ryan and I joined a group of our friends in the desert for Stagecoach.  One of the most fun concert experiences I have had in a while!  And literally, when April 1st rolled around this year, I got the itch to go.  I think this will become a Lisk Family Tradition in the future (if I have any say in it!)

This was also the time my eyes were opened to Ryan's "country wardrobe."  Let's start with what I knew about him up until this point...I knew he grew up on a ranch, in King City.  I knew his family is tightly knit into the Salinas Rodeo community , etc.  Around the time of Stagecoach, I also learned that he has multiple pairs of boots, and hats...and country dress shirts.  We'll just leave it at that.  But, boy oh boy am I OK with the boots and hats if this is what the outcome is ; )
He's like my own taller, blue-eyed version of Brad Paisley.

Speaking of Brad Paisley, here is our Brad Paisley and Kim Williams shot at Stagecoach last year...so famous, walking by the churro stand.
[he's going to kill me for posting this]

What can I say?  The man has style on a day to day basis.  This much is true.  He even looks hot in a white t-shirt and jeans - yes please!  Too much?  Too bad!  You should have stopped reading a long time ago!

44 days till I marry my honky tonk country bumpkin, and I thought I loved him then : )


No comments:

Post a Comment