May 3, 2011

Travel Bug

Today, the travel bug bit me.

He ALWAYS bites me at the worst times!  So inconsiderate!

And while I wish I could complain, the travel bug is a welcomed and familiar friend.  A refreshing reminder of my desire to explore and discover.

Ryan may or may not have received a few texts from me today stating the following, "I have the itch to travel" or  "Let's move to Europe for a year."  You know, possibly something along those lines.

Ryan and I share a love for exploring and traveling, so I know he will be an awesome travel buddy!  PTL!

Here are the top 12 places I would love to see before I die and/or have/raise little kids:

11 & 12 France & Germany



10. Austria


9. Australia
I hope one of these lil guys meets me on the beach and I guess I wouldn't mind meeting Mr. Dundee while I'm at it.


8. Sweden (isn't that veird?!)


6 & 7 Ireland & Scotland

                  
That's me on a motorcycle catching Nessy, of course.


5. Brazil

4. England
I'm sure these two would want to grab a quick dinner with me and Ry.
 And of course I would tease (the original) Will.I.Am about the abundance of hair he seems to have on this plate.  We all know that isn't true.  Silly Willy!

3. Spain

                            
            Ole!                             La Tomatina would be so much fun!

2. Greece

1. Italy

 Pretty sure I'm related to that lady...somehow.  She has a Venneri nose, I can see it.


And I would like to go back to South Africa.  A piece of my heart will always be there.

19 days!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just have to tell you this because I think it every time I see William and Kate. You look just like her! Especially in that picture you posted of her. And, I am sure that you will look even more beautiful than she did on your wedding day. Good luck with all the last minute stuff. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jus and I will volunteer to be your travel partners! Just picture it....me, you....Ry, Jus...all over Europe (and then back to our old stomping grounds...)! Sign us up!! :)

    ReplyDelete