April 7, 2011

45 Day Challenge

One of Ryan's college friends, Fallon, challenged herself to 30 days of blogging before she gets married-to share insights and capture memories of her final days of engagement. 

Reading her posts made me think, with all that is happening while planning a wedding, working full time and being a (semi) normal person, these precious days leading up to our wedding could just slip away and I could miss all of it.  So, I decided to take Fallon's challenge and kick it up a notch.

I, Natalie , am challenging myself to a 45 day blogging challenge!  

[Uh oh...what did I just commit myself to?]

I can't wait to see what comes up in those 45 days and most of all can't wait to marry my man!

For today, a recap on a conversation I had with a co-worker today...

The question:  How do you experience Jesus through Ryan and your relationship?

My answer (simply put): I believe God specifically placed Ryan in my life to be a tangible expression of His love and grace for me.  Two concepts that I have a REALLY hard time wrapping my mind around, much less my heart.  In times where my actions or words merit judgement and discipline, Ryan shows me mercy and grace...and it instantly points me back to God.

Three values for our wedding day:  1) God-centered, 2) Have as many people attend, & 3) have as much fun as possible!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you are blogging and I can't wait to read about your final 45 days until you are Mrs. Lisk!

    ReplyDelete