April 28, 2011

Beauty Begets Beauty

This is about the third time I have watched this video.  


And by "watched" I mean: connected, understood, listened, learned.


Gosh, it is so good!


It gives me an artist's understanding of God and His creativity, life process and speaks to my creative artistic side...


a side that I have been ignoring for quite a while now.  My "familiar friend" as they would call it.


A friend that I have been ignoring because of busy times, life change and the nature of how I live out my days.  When I create, when I tap into that artistic side of myself...I connect with God.  I learn more about Him, I sit with him in my mess...my process.  My creation is my expression of the vision and passion He has given me.


If you watch, listen to the intricacy of how this creator "creates."


This is how intentional my God is with me.  His work is beautiful, passionate. Each color, each stroke is all a part of His plan.  And it is beautiful.


His creation is a reflection of Him.


Time and time again, God has taken my "mess" and made it beautiful.  He always has, and always will.  And for that, I am forever thankful.






"The way I see it, its all beautiful.  Because in some way, the process of making a thing beautiful, is beautiful."


24 days

No comments:

Post a Comment