April 10, 2011

Mark and Kim get Hitched!

This weekend, Ryan and I were able to celebrate Mark and Kim at their wedding and it was awesome!


Mark is one of Ryan's college friends from Cal Lutheran and was also Mark's best man.  Being able to experience their friendship makes my heart full.  Mark is a great friend to Ryan and I know that Ryan loved standing beside Mark and supporting him this weekend as he joined his life with Kim.

Kim looked gorgeous and the smile on Mark's face was precious.  They were so happy!

Ryan was able to see his group of close friends from college and their wives/girlfriends and I got to meet some of them for the first time.  I've been hearing so much about them, but with all of our busy schedules and the distance between us, this was our opportunity.  I had a blast, we laughed a ton and I am thrilled to have made new friends and have them in my life : )
The CLU guys with Mark and Kim

The ladies with Kim  
(not sure who I am leaving room for in the picture?)

Being able to experience the weekend with Mark, Kim and friends made both Ryan and I very excited for 43 days from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment