April 15, 2011

Tighter Than the Pants on Will.I.Am

Snoop Dog's voice often irritates me, but his lyrics make me laugh sometimes...hence the title of today's post.  They're just SO ridiculous and the guy continues to make money!  Aiy Carumba!

Speaking of hip hop, I will be mastering the following dances in heels and a wedding dress.

Yes, I am!

[apologies ahead of time for any profanity or inappropriate gestures/behavior]

Ladies and Gents, I present to you:

The Dougie
The video teaches you how to do it, too.  You're welcome.


I actually prefer the Glee Version though


The Cat Daddy


The Bernie
Rumor has it, my M.O.H has mastered this

Ryan thinks he's all cool since the kids at work are teaching him how to Dougie.  Sure buddy, sure!  We will see who has the better moves in 37 days ; )


Speaking of high school kids, I walked by a table of them tonight at dinner and it made me miss my high school summer days...I was tan, in shape and got to go to the beach whenever I wasn't playing volleyball.  Grr.


So, in light of wanting to be tan and fit again, I think I'm going to jump on The Clean Program bus.  Pray for me and steer clear for 21 days.  I might be a grump.


I wonder if Dr. Alejandro does the Cat Daddy while he Dougies.  Hm.



No comments:

Post a Comment